When a tree starts to show signs of distress like branches losing leaves, decay in the trunks, and holes appearing, it may be too late to save it. This is because these are all signs that the tree has already progressed to the late stages. As experts in local conditions and tree problems, CJ’s Tree Service will meet with property-owners to provide tree inspections to uncover issues before they cause serious damage.
During an inspection, we will check the tree for signs of pest and disease infestations. We will also identify structural problems and soil requirements. Based on our inspection we can make recommendations for treatments in order to maintain a healthy tree or let you know if it needs to be removed.
Tree Inspection Checklist:
- Inspect trees for weather damage
- Check for signs of pests and disease
- Make sure soil around the tree is not compromised
- Look for branches that may come down soon
- Recommend pruning, trimming or removal